- User Reviews
Elemental Nutrition HGH is supposed to be called an HGH supplement while containing only two amino acids – L Arginine and L-Lysine and is way overpriced. The dosing of amino acids is good though, so it seems to be more of a protein supplement. The product ranks 40-ish in our list of top rated HGH supplements.
A good protein supplement
- NOT exactly an HGH supplement, as it contains only 2 amino acids, the studies on which were done with injections, NOT pills
- Expensive, considering what it delivers
- Lacks several crucial ingredients to enhance HGH production
- Not many user reviews are available
Elemental Nutrition HGH is a powerful natural growth hormone releaser which is based on a scientific study that has shown a potential surge in growth hormone production by 700% after ingestion. The use of Elemental HGH offers a natural way to help optimise your body’s production of growth hormone and therefore maintain your body’s ability to support lean muscle growth, fat loss and performance improvements with the right training and diet.
Elemental Nutrition HGH is manufactured using only the very best pharmaceutical grade amino ingredients which money can buy. The Elemental Nutrition formulation to be effective uses the exact same ingredients which were used in the successful Rome HGH study.
- Strength Increases without an exercise program
- Muscle Increases without an exercise program
- Can improve sleep quality and recovery.
- Spin-off Testosterone Increases
- Reductions in body fat without a change in diet or nutrition
- Increased Sexual Performance
- Mood Elevation
- Enhances Activities of All Other Hormones
- Improves Immune System & Exercise Performance
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Develops Stronger Bones
- Improved Skin Condition
- Increased Mental Performance
- Elemental Nutrition HGH is supposed to be called an HGH supplement while containing only two amino acids – L Arginine and L-Lysine and is way overpriced. The dosing of amino acids is good though, so it seems to be more of a protein supplement. The product ranks 40-ish in our list of top rated HGH supplements.
- High doses of L-Arginine can cause an upset stomach or diarrhoea.
- Overall, the research doesn’t find the ingredients effective for a significant increase in growth hormone.
Elemental nutrition hgh ingredients include
|Elemental Nutrition HGH||Serving Size||Servings Per Container|
|Nutrition Information||Per Serve||Per 150g|
|Carbohydrates – Total||<1mg||<1g|
|Fat – Total||0mg||0g|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||25mg||750mg|
|Elemental Nutrition HGH Ingredients|
|L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, L-Lysine, Niacin B3, Natural Flavours, Food Acid (330), Sodium Bicarbonate.|
|Elemental Nutrition HGH Directions|
|Take 5g (1 level teaspoon) daily in 300mL water on empty stomach prior to bed. For optimum benefit do not take within 40 minutes of food or drink.|
More information & tips on Elemental HGH
- As the 1:1 ratio of arginine to lysine is what provides been reported to work in boosting hGH item (Isidori et al, 1981), this is actually the ratio that is popular in hGH supplements. That is no different with Elemental’s HGH, utilizing the ratio that has probably the most scientific backing. Maybe this shows that Elemental HGH isn’t exactly innovative, however in this case, this is simply not necessarily a bad thing. All too often companies turn out with new innovative, ground breaking but unproven formulations, simply for the sake to be different. It’s great to see Elemental sticking with known variables. This reviewer appreciates that not absolutely all supplements work for everybody, but if a formulation will probably work, it will be that one.
- In response to the controversy on the usage of anabolic steroids, the American Academy of Pediatrics provides condemned their make use of for bodybuilding or performance improvement in adolescents. However, misuse of anabolic steroids, such as for example androstenedione and Dehydroepiandrosterone, to improve muscle mass is a getting popular, not merely among professional sportsmen but also among bodybuilders and teens. Natural HGH supplements like Elemental Nutrition HGH though, which only use amino acids and other natural ingredients, are definitely much safer than Andro or DHEA based supplements.
- Some experts question the validity of the product’s testing location in Italy and make a sarcastic remark about the credibility of Italian scientists, lab technicians, and medical staff. They express skepticism about the claim that tests at the University of Rome, which they say doesn’t exist, prove the product’s effectiveness. They also mock the small sample size of the study on Elemental Nutrition HGH, which tested the product on only 15 male volunteers.
- Although studies have not proven this formula to be substantial in its effects on growth hormone, users have found that it improves their sleep which can be great for recovery. It most likely won’t give you the massive strength and size gains you are seeking from a hormone-boosting product.
- HGH can be secreted from the pituitary gland in a pulsatile way and exerts its impact either straight or indirectly on the cardiovascular by stimulating the creation of the somatomedin or insulin like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which promotes anabolic metabolic process. Various factors including training routines, sex, age, diet, proteins consumed, dosages and the setting of intake oral vs. intravenous may impact the HGH response to amino acid and proteins administration. For optimal release of HGH, we recommend these supplements.
- L-Arginine Pyroglutamate and L-Lysine are amino acids that have been studied together for their positive effects on growth hormone. One study found increases of up to 700% in growth hormone following ingestion of 1200mg of each amino acid (1). Unfortunately, a cross-study has shown some flaws in the research that has been done so far.
- Results are also reduced in trained people and those with high-protein diets, so it might not be effective for the weight-lifting population (2).
- Athletes wishing to increase their growth hormone levels naturally might benefit from Elemental nutrition HGH.
- Take 5g daily, mixed into 300mL water. Consume on an empty stomach before bed. For best effects, do not take within 40 minutes of eating.
Started using this product the last week as I am well into a cutting phase and sleep is difficult at the moment, not only am I dead to the world in 20 mins of head hitting the pillow now, the next day effects are out standing, no tiredness, recovery is good and the look in the mirror is encouraging.Will buy again for sure to be a regular part of my training arsenal
I’m no scientist so I can’t say exactly if it actually increases HGH but it does help with sleep. I’m out like a light and that’s got to be good for recovery. I find I can wake up refreshed and ready to get straight back to the gym first thing in the morning.
Very impressed with this supp, it really works. I’m over 50 & seem to be getting more out of my workouts now. Recovery is much better & I’m not waking up sore, even when I am really punishing myself the night before. The deeper sleep is an added bonus.
Essentially it helps you go into a deeper sleep – which means you heal a lot better. I’d recommend people start with a smaller dose to see how your body goes with it (so as not to be drowsy), and for first time users I’d only use the night before a day off, so as not to sleep through your alarm. Definitely helps this insomniac with results!