One of the key components in muscle development and maintenance is the growth hormone. This item might be a solid choice for those who are looking for an effective muscle building formula or for something that can reduce the aging signs.
HGH stands for human growth hormone, and it is a hormone that occurs naturally in the body. However, it should be noted that not all of these benefits have been scientifically proven.
The HGH Boost product by SculptNation has a good mix of amino acids, GABA, colostrum but doesn’t contain dopamine enhancers and anti-somatostatin compounds like Alpha GPC, so currently Sculpt Nation HGH Boost doesn’t make it through to our top 10 HGH supplements in the market.
Most T-boosters & HGH supplements back then used to be made out of ingredients that were picked by unproven scientific studies and groups who were just looking to make a quick buck. However, selecting a good HGH product is more of a science!
HGH is produced by the pituitary gland to fuel growth and development in children. HGH boosters are mainly used for checking the aging process and for muscle building.
HGH Boost is a safe, effective supplement which boosts your body’s production of human growth hormone.
Tribulus Terrestris in HGH Boost is commonly found in natural test boosters and may help with improving testosterone levels. Sculpt Nation claims you can take supplements daily and burn fat with no major changes to diet and exercise, which also seems unreasonable.
As you can see, the product is mostly amino acids, GABA and Tribulus Terrestris combined. Our best-sellers also have other powerful HGH boosting ingredients.
Besides HGH supplement, Sculptnation also offers products like fat burners. The Sculptnation Fat Burner is a thermogenic supplement designed to maximize fat burn during workouts and throughout the day. Sculptnation’s fat burning formula is based on cayenne peppers, a chili pepper extract that is believed to help burn fat.
- Vitamin B6: Although essential for health and performance, vitamin B6 doesn’t increase HGH levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris: This ingredient has traditionally been used for prostate health & improving testosterone levels
- L-Leucine: This amino acid, one of the BCAAs, helps build muscle and may also be muscle-sparing
- L-Isoleucine: Another BCAA, L-Isoleucine may enhance muscle growth and increase insulin sensitivity
- L-Valine: The third BCAA, L-Valine promotes muscle growth and repair.
- L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Ornithine Hydrochloride: Thee amino acids have been involved in clinical studies that demonstrated HGH levels enhancement
- L-Glutamine: Often used for gut healing and reducing muscular inflammation, L-Glutamine is not an HGH booster.
- GABA: In one study, taking a GABA supplement led to a 400% increase in HGH at rest and a 200% increase following exercise .
- Colostrum: Similar to whey protein, Colostrum has added benefits for immune and digestive health & as a HGH precursor
- Glycine: This amino acid helps the liver produce antioxidants like glutathione, making it beneficial for overall health, also studied for its effects on HGH levels
Human growth hormone is secreted by the pituitary gland and it helps in the growth of the human body. The pituitary puts out GH in bursts; levels rise following exercise, trauma, and sleep.
Under normal conditions, more GH is produced at night than during the day. This physiology is complex, but at a minimum, it tells us that sporadic blood tests to measure GH levels are meaningless since high and low levels alternate throughout the day. But scientists who carefully measure overall GH production report that it rises during childhood, peaks during puberty, and declines from middle age onward.
While synthetic hGH injections raise the amount of ghrelin (the hunger hormone) being produced by the body, which can trigger a serious appetite increase and cause many hGH users to bulk up. On the other hand, studies on Genf20 Plus and SeroVital‘s proprietary key compound shows it may increase hGH production not by boosting ghrelin, but by repressing somatostatin, a hormone that inhibits hGH production.