- Ingredient Quality
- User Reviews
GAT Sport TESTROL Gold ES is a testosterone booster that contains the most-diversified mix of ingredients known for their potential benefits in supporting testosterone production & muscles building. Total 19 ingredients! While it has received positive feedback from many users, especially regarding improved gym performance and libido, there are concerns about its inclusion of certain ingredients that lack scientific backing in boosting Testostrone. Some users also did not find it effective. The formula also lacks 4 key ingredients like D3, Ashwagandha, Boron and D-Aspartic Acid. However, price-wise it’s very competitive ($23-30), providing lots of other solid, research-backed ingredients. Overall, a good diversified T-boosting blend (with comprehensive Vitamins & Minerals) at an unbeatable price! Recommended!
- Contains ingredients known to support testosterone production: Fenugreek, B6, B12, Zinc, Shilajit, Magnesium, and DIM.
- Manufactured by a reputed company.
- Some users reported improved gym performance, increased muscle size, better sleep, and enhanced libido.
- Contains PrimaVie®, a patented Shilajit extract, known for its potential benefits.
- Overall positive user reviews on muscleandstrength.com with a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- Diversified blend of ingredients – total 19 ingredients
- Unbeatable price!
- Contains Tribulus, which is not effective testosterone booster as it’s believed to be.
- Some users did not notice significant benefits or were disappointed with the results.
- Lacks some key ingredients like D3, Ashwagandha, Boron and D-Aspartic Acid.
- Quantities of Fenugreek and Ginkgo Biloba are on the lower side.
- Some ingredients, like Selenium and Folic Acid, have not been proven to increase testosterone levels.
- DIM content is on higher side, raising chances of estrogenic side-effects.
Introduction to GAT Sport Testrol Gold ES
Testrol® Gold ES is GAT’s premium testosterone booster designed to naturally support male performance and testosterone levels. This advanced formula contains DIM, a compound derived from indole-3 carbinol (I3C), which helps to balance estrogen levels, and PrimaVie®, a patented Shilajit extract. It is formulated to promote muscle and male performance, estrogen support, and dietary supplementation. GAT guarantees its authenticity and satisfaction.
How Testrol Gold ES performs?
- Ingredient Quality: 4 (Contains a mix of proven and unproven ingredients)
- Effectiveness: 3.5 (Based on formulation & some Mixed user reviews)
- User Reviews: 4.5 (Mostly positive with some negative feedback)
- Price: 4.5 (A good diversified blend at an unbeatable price)
- Safety: 4 (Generally considered safe, but always consult with a healthcare professional before use)
GAT Sport Testrol Gold ES Ingredients
Studies suggest that Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) can help to increase androgen or testosterone levels, which tend to decrease with age. It is also known to contain a number of beneficial ingredients such as zinc, magnesium, selenium, vitamin B6, folic acid, and vitamin B12.
Zinc is an aphrodisiac and testosterone booster, though it mostly works if the user is deficient in zinc. Magnesium has been shown to increase testosterone production in men, and vitamin B6 helps to stimulate androgen receptors in the body, making testes produce more testosterone.
Selenium and folic acid have not been proven to increase testosterone levels, and tribulus also doesn’t have solid scientific backing proving its potential to raise testosterone levels either. So, the product has some ineffective ingredients.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg (500%): Essential for protein metabolism, Vitamin B6 plays a role in muscle growth and repair.
- Folic Acid 300mcg (100%): Supports DNA synthesis and cell growth, crucial for muscle development.
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50mcg (833%): Vital for energy production, B12 aids in muscle contraction and growth.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 450mg (113%): Magnesium is essential for muscle relaxation and energy production.
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 15mg (200%): An aphrodisiac and testosterone booster, Zinc is crucial for muscle-building hormones.
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg (71%): An antioxidant, Selenium supports muscle strength and recovery.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract 500mg: Known to boost testosterone levels, it aids in muscle growth and strength.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg: Helps in balancing estrogen levels, supporting testosterone’s muscle-building effects.
- L-Arginine 150mg: A precursor to nitric oxide, it improves blood flow to muscles, aiding in nutrient delivery and growth.
- Avena Sativa 100mg: Traditionally used to boost testosterone and increase muscle strength.
- Mucuna Pruriens 100mg: Contains L-DOPA, which can increase testosterone and human growth hormone, aiding muscle growth.
- Purified Shilajit Extract 100mg: Known to boost testosterone levels, it supports muscle strength and endurance.
- Fenugreek Seed 100mg: Contains compounds that can increase testosterone production and muscle growth.
- Eurycoma Longifolia 100mg: Boosts testosterone levels, enhancing muscle strength and mass.
- Epimedium Extract 100mg: Traditionally used to increase testosterone and improve muscle recovery.
- Ginkgo Biloba 50mg: Enhances blood flow to muscles, supporting growth and recovery.
- Saw Palmetto Berries 50mg: Known to balance hormone levels, aiding in muscle development.
- Damiana Leaf 50mg: Traditionally used as a testosterone booster, supporting muscle growth.
- Cnidium Monnieri Seed 30mg: Used in traditional medicine to boost testosterone and muscle strength.
Let’s delve into the doses of the main specified ingredients in the GAT Sport TESTROL Gold ES formulation:
- Fenugreek Seed (100mg): Fenugreek is often used in testosterone boosters for its potential to increase testosterone levels. The typical dosage for testosterone support ranges from 500mg to 600mg, so the 100mg present in this formulation is on the lower side. However, it’s worth noting that the effectiveness can vary based on the extract’s concentration and the presence of other synergistic ingredients.
- Eurycoma Longifolia (100mg): Also known as Long Jack or Tongkat Ali, Eurycoma Longifolia is believed to support testosterone levels and enhance muscle strength. The dosage in supplements can vary widely, from 100mg to 600mg, depending on the extract’s potency. The 100mg dose in this formulation is within the typical range, but its effectiveness would depend on the extract’s concentration.
- Ginkgo Biloba (50mg): Ginkgo Biloba is primarily known for its cognitive benefits and its ability to enhance blood flow. The standard dose for cognitive enhancement typically ranges from 120mg to 240mg daily. At 50mg, the dose in this formulation is below the standard range, suggesting it might be included more for its synergistic effects with other ingredients than as a primary active component.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) (200mg): DIM is derived from cruciferous vegetables and is often used to support a healthy balance of testosterone and estrogen. The typical dosage ranges from 100mg to 300mg daily. The 200mg dose in this formulation is within the standard range, suggesting it could offer potential benefits in hormone balance.
In summary, while some ingredients in Testrol Gold ES like DIM are dosed within the typical range, others like Fenugreek and Ginkgo Biloba are on the lower side. The effectiveness of the product would also depend on the synergy between ingredients and individual responses.While DIM can help balance estrogen levels, excessive intake at 250mg – 300mg might lead to an imbalance in estrogen and testosterone levels. This can result in symptoms like breast tenderness in women and reduced libido in men.
Testrol Gold ES alternatives
When considering alternatives to Testrol Gold ES, it’s essential to look for products that offer a comprehensive herbal blend, (with vitamins and minerals) aimed at boosting testosterone levels. Here are some potential alternatives:
- Prime Male: This is a popular testosterone booster that contains ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate, BioPerine, Boron, Korean Red Ginseng, Luteolin, Magnesium, Nettle Root, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, and Zinc. It’s designed to increase testosterone, energy, and libido. Consider PrimeMale for its advanced formulation containing Ashwagandha and D-Aspartic acid.
- TestoFuel: This product focuses on muscle growth and contains ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin D, Oyster Extract, Ginseng, Fenugreek, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2, and Zinc. Consider this for its D-AA and vitamins & minerals content. And proper dosing of ingredients.
- EVL Test by Evlution Nutrition: This product contains a blend of ingredients like Fenugreek, Tribulus Terrestris, DIM, D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Magnesium, focusing on boosting testosterone and improving sleep. Consider this for its well-diversified blend & competitive pricing similar to Testrol GOLD.
- Nugenix Total-T: A popular choice, it contains ingredients like Fenugreek, Eurycoma Longifolia, Boron, and a blend of vitamins and minerals to support testosterone levels. Consider this for its brand reputation & user reviews.
- Test WORx: Contains a blend of ingredients like Eurycoma Longifolia, Tribulus Terrestris, and a mix of essential vitamins and minerals. Similar formulation to Testrol Gold ES, although more expensive!
GAT Sport Testrol Gold ES User reviews
- I recently tried this product and wasn’t very impressed. I didn’t notice any significant difference and it didn’t help me with getting deep sleep. I wouldn’t recommend it.
- I have been using this product for about a year now and can definitely tell a difference. My performance in the gym has improved and I have seen a change in my body size. I also have more resistance during my workouts.
- I haven’t taken a T test, but I have noticed an increase in muscle size, strength, better sleep, and morning wood. The ingredients seem to be of high quality, but the dosage seems a bit low. I would have liked to see Rhodiola and GABA in the list and more Gingko.
- Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this product. I was disappointed that I wasted my money on it, and would not suggest others do the same.
Bottomline on GAT Sport Testrol Gold ES
This product, GAT Sport Testrol Gold ES Testosterone Booster, has some good ingredients, however it is also loaded with unverified ingredients that may offer little to no benefit to any user. Additionally, the doses of the ingredients are weak, and it does not include important ingredients such as D3 and D-Aspartic Acid. All in all, this product could use some improvement.
More Research on Testrol Gold ES ‘s key ingredients:-
- PubMed Central: Shilajit: A Review
This article provides a comprehensive review of Shilajit, including its chemical composition, traditional uses, and potential health benefits. The authors suggest that Shilajit may have beneficial effects on various health outcomes, including sexual function, although more research is needed to confirm these effects.
- PubMed Central: The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Testosterone Levels of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects at Rest and after Exhaustion
This article explores the effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels in both athletes and sedentary subjects. The authors found that magnesium supplementation can increase testosterone levels, particularly in individuals with low baseline magnesium levels.
- PubMed Central: The Effect of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) on Testosterone Level and Insulin Sensitivity in Healthy Males: A Randomized Controlled Trial
This article describes a randomized controlled trial that investigated the effects of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) supplementation on testosterone levels and insulin sensitivity in healthy males. The authors found that Fenugreek supplementation significantly increased testosterone levels and improved insulin sensitivity in the study participants.
- PubMed Central: 3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM): A Review of the Evidence for Endocrine and Anticancer Activities
This article provides a review of the evidence for the endocrine and anticancer activities of 3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM). The authors suggest that DIM may have potential health benefits, including improved hormonal balance, anti-estrogen effects, although more research is needed to confirm these effects.