Last Updated on April 29, 2023 by powerandbulk
Vitabase HGH Complex is a dietary supplement that contains a range of essential amino acids and other nutrients that can promote overall health and well-being. The supplement’s ingredients work together to support various bodily functions, including muscle growth and repair, fat metabolism, immune system function, and brain activity.
- Reasonably decent combination of ingredients
- Decent price for the value
- It misses out on several diverse ingredients to enhance HGH comprehensively, eg. dopamine enhancers, anti-somatostain compounds etc.
- There are better products in the market. Read more.
- Not many user reviews are available
Vitabase HGH Complex is a combination of ingredients that help support the body’s ability to produce HGH. It is an economical alternative to prescription human growth hormone injections.
HGH, or human growth hormone, is produced in the pituitary gland and is essential for the growth of cells, bones, muscles, and organs. As we get older, Human Growth Hormone levels naturally decrease. Some studies indicate that the effects of aging we experience may be due to declining HGH levels in the body. It is estimated that once we reach age 60, HGH level drop to 10% of what they were in your 20’s.
Growth hormone deficiency is associated with the following:
- reduction in lean body mass,
- reduction in bone density,
- reduction in skin thickness,
- reduction in a sense of well-being,
- slowing in the rate of wound healing,
- lessening of immune responsiveness,
- reduction in aerobic capacity.
- Vitabase HGH Complex helps in releasing HGH naturally, which is very important in the growth of cells, bones, muscles, and organs.
- Offers a combination of ingredients that help elevate the body’s ability to produce HGH.
- Provides an economical alternative to prescription human growth hormone injections.
Hgh complex vitaba ingredients include –
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, di-calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if outer seal is damaged or missing.
About HGH Complex’s ingredients
One of the key ingredients in Vitabase HGH Complex is Glycine. This amino acid can help slow down muscle degeneration by providing additional creatine, which is crucial for muscle tissue construction and DNA and RNA synthesis.
Another important ingredient in this supplement is Ornithine. This amino acid helps to stimulate the release of growth hormone, which can aid in the metabolism of body fat. Ornithine is also found in high concentrations in the skin and connective tissue and may help promote tissue repair and healing. Recent research suggests that Ornithine may also have potential benefits for reducing stress and improving sleep quality associated with fatigue.
Arginine is another essential amino acid in the Vitabase HGH Complex. Arginine can boost the activity and size of the thymus gland, which produces T-cells and supports a healthy immune system. Arginine is also important for muscle metabolism and can help facilitate weight loss by increasing muscle mass and decreasing body fat.
Lysine is a necessary building block for all proteins and plays a crucial role in the production of hormones, enzymes, and antibodies. Additionally, Lysine is beneficial in collagen formation and tissue repair, which can aid in healing damaged tissues.
Glutamine is also an important ingredient in the Vitabase HGH Complex. This amino acid can pass the blood-brain barrier and increase the amount of GABA in the brain, which supports proper brain function and mental activity. Glutamine is found in high amounts in muscle tissue and can prevent muscle loss during times of stress or illness.
Ornithine-alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) is a combination of Ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate, and it has been associated with inducing the secretion of anabolic hormones like insulin and growth hormone. OKG may also increase glutamine and polyamine synthesis, which can support wound healing.
Finally, Vitabase HGH Complex also contains bovine Colostrum, which is the first form of milk produced by mammary glands of mammals. Colostrum has been found to accelerate the healing of injuries, increase vitality and stamina, and have an anti-aging effect.
- There can be several anti-aging & general health benefits of natural supplements like amino acids, that support the body’s production of HGH.
- Natural HGH supplements like Vitabase HGH Complex are a safer, cheaper, and more convenient alternative to hypodermic injections and synthetic supplements. The Vitabase HGH-Release is a mix of natural ingredients that support the body’s ability to produce HGH.
- Along with HGH supplements, consumes should also understand their own vitamins deficiencies and the importance of consuming supplements like vitamin K2, D3, calcium, and magnesium for bone health and prevention of heart attacks and strokes.
- Also be aware of the benefits of consuming anti-aging foods and supplements that activate sirtuins and other anti-aging pathways to reverse aging at the cellular level.
Other Important Information
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals with a know medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer seal is damaged or missing.
Very much satisfied with the product.
I decided to try Vitabase HGH Complex because it was reasonably priced and had good documentation on the manufacturer’s website. I was specifically looking for a supplement that contained all four of the recommended components for improving the body’s production of HGH: Glycine, Ornithine, Arginine, and Lysine. I’m happy to report that I’ve seen good results with very few reservations about the product.
As someone who regularly goes to the gym, I am always looking for ways to improve my returns. Being in my mid-30s, I am beginning to experience a reduction in energy and libido. However, after taking Vitabase HGH Complex, I’ve noticed improvements in both areas. I’ve also seen a reduction in joint and muscle pain, making my recovery time after a workout much better.
While some people have reported difficulty sleeping or increased energy levels, I have not experienced any negative side effects. I take the recommended dosage of two capsules in the evening before going to bed. The only downside to the product is that it only comes in a 30-day supply, and I would prefer a 60 or 90-day option. I think that Vitabase HGH Complex provides support for multiple body systems and is a great supplement for those pursuing an active lifestyle while experiencing the changes that come with age. It’s not a miracle product, but it can definitely level the playing field.