- Ingredient Quality
- User Reviews
Irwin Naturals Testosterone Up claims to boost testosterone levels and enhance male vitality. While it contains essential ingredients like Zinc and BioPerine (like an advanced ZMA supplement), it also includes several ingredients that don’t directly raise testosterone levels. Positive user reviews highlight its benefits in increasing endurance and sex drive, but some users didn’t notice any significant changes. The product misses out on some ingredients like Ashwagandha, D-AA. Overall, while it might offer some benefits, there are other products in the market that provide a more comprehensive and effective blend of ingredients. Check out our top-rated Testosterone boosters in the market.
- Contains four decent testosterone boosting ingredients – Fenugreek, Tongkat ali (LJ100 Longjack), Ginseng, Tribulus
- Includes BioPerine, which enhances the absorption rate of other ingredients.
- Contains a healthy amount of Zinc and Magnesium from pumpkin seed, as well as Ginseng and Nettle extracts.
- Positive user reviews mention increased endurance, weight loss, and enhanced sex drive.
- Contains several ingredients that do not raise testosterone levels.
- Misses out on some ingredients like Ashwagandha, D-AA, Fenugreek, Tribulus
- Other products in the market, like TestoFuel, PrimeMale, or TestoPrime, contain more beneficial ingredients.
- Some negative user reviews mention no noticeable positive changes even after prolonged use.
- The product seems to be a general health supplement for men rather than a focused testosterone booster.
What is Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP Booster?
Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP booster claims to be the perfect supplement for men of all ages, offering a unique 2-in-1 formula to help boost testosterone levels and enhance male vitality and performance. With its all-natural, eco-friendly packaging featuring images of leaves, grass, and water, it gives an “Organic/All-Natural” feel while boasting that this product is a safe and effective way to increase testosterone levels without the risks associated with traditional bodybuilding products. Well, let’s see!
How Testosterone Up Performs?
- Ingredient Quality: 3/5 – Contains essential ingredients but also includes some that don’t directly boost testosterone.
- Effectiveness: 3/5 – Mixed reviews from users, with some noticing benefits and others not seeing any significant changes.
- User Reviews: 3.5/5 – While there are positive reviews, some users didn’t find the product effective.
- Price: 2.5/5 – The product is expensive, especially since $34.99 provides only 20 days’ worth of pills.
- Safety: 4/5 – Most ingredients are natural, but there’s a potential side effect with Tribulus Terrestris leading to an enlarged prostate.
Our Take on Irwin Naturals Testosterone Up
In the vast and intricate world of testosterone boosters, Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP presents itself as a contender, promising to elevate testosterone levels and enhance male vitality. Let’s delve into an intellectual dissection of this product, examining its merits and demerits.
Ingredients and Composition: The product boasts a blend of ingredients, some of which are commendable for their known benefits. The inclusion of Zinc, particularly in the form of Zinc Methionine, is a laudable choice. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a pivotal role in testosterone production.
The presence of BioPerine, a patented form of black pepper extract, is another feather in its cap. BioPerine is renowned for its ability to enhance the bioavailability of other ingredients, ensuring that the body absorbs the maximum benefits.
Tongkat Ali (LJ100 Longjack) and Ginseng stand out as the two primary testosterone boosting ingredients. Both have historical and scientific backing for their roles in enhancing libido and overall male vitality. The product also incorporates a decent amount of Pumpkin Seed oil, which provides Zinc and Magnesium, and Nettle extracts, known for their potential benefits in testosterone production.
Distinguishing Features: What sets Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP apart is its emphasis on natural ingredients and the inclusion of BioPerine. This ensures not just the intake of the ingredients but their effective absorption, which is often overlooked in many testosterone supplements. The product’s approach leans more towards a holistic male health supplement rather than just a testosterone booster.
Areas of Improvement: However, no product is without its shortcomings. While it contains some potent ingredients, it also includes several that don’t directly contribute to testosterone elevation. The absence of powerhouse ingredients like Ashwagandha, D-AA, and Fenugreek, which are present in competitors like TestoFuel and PrimeMale, is a notable oversight. These ingredients have substantial research backing their efficacy in testosterone production.
Furthermore, while positive reviews highlight benefits like increased endurance and enhanced sex drive, there’s a segment of users who didn’t observe any significant changes. This disparity in user experience raises questions about its consistent efficacy.
Conclusion: In summation, Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP is a sophisticated blend that offers more than just testosterone boosting. It’s a blend that looks at male health from a broader perspective. However, for those seeking a razor-sharp focus on testosterone elevation, there might be other products in the market that offer a more targeted approach. The product stands as a testament to the fact that while aiming for holistic benefits is commendable, a razor-sharp focus on the primary objective can sometimes yield better results.
Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP Ingredients
|Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil||2400 mg||†|
|Fenugreek extract (4:1)(seed)||200 mg||†|
|Tribulus extract (fruit)||200 mg||†|
|Beta Sitosterols 40%||150 mg||†|
|Ginkgo extract (24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones)(leaf)||120 mg||†|
|Beet powder (root)||100 mg||†|
|LJ100 Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) extract (40% glycosaponins and 22% eurypeptides) (root)||100 mg||†|
|Cayenne powder (30,000 HU) (fruit)||60 mg||†|
|Asian Ginseng extract (4% ginsenosides)(root)||30 mg||†|
BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) (fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (rhizome)
Studies have found that Zinc, (also found in TestoFuel and PrimeMale), has a link to healthy testosterone production.
BioPerine, a patented extract of piperine, has been clinically tested and found to significantly enhance the absorption of various supplement nutrients.
Asian red ginseng has been used for centuries to strengthen the immune system, boost energy, and increase longevity with lab animals showing increased testosterone levels.
Pumpkin seed oil is great for magnesium, which is beneficial for testosterone production.
Nettle root contains beta-sitosterol, which helps elevate testosterone levels, as well as decreasing estrogen levels.
Longjack Extract, or Tongkat Ali, is a pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac, with evidence suggesting it may be an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile agent.
Chrysin may increase testosterone levels, however, the amount absorbed from the intestine is likely to be very small.
Gamma Oryzanol has no reliable evidence to prove it has any benefit. High levels of copper are correlated with low testosterone, while MCT and Plant Sterols are good for reducing cholesterol but have no effect on testosterone levels.
According to some experts anecdotal evidence from boybuilders, Tribulus has never really been proven to increase testosterone levels, despite some studies.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323590 – This article on Medical News Today explains that nettle root may have potential to improve symptoms of an enlarged prostate, but more research is needed.
Pumpkin Seed Oil:
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323348 – This article on Medical News Today explains that pumpkin seed oil may have potential as a natural remedy for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), but more research is needed.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323359 – This article on Medical News Today explains that zinc may have potential as a natural remedy for low testosterone levels, but more research is needed.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/266480 – This article on Medical News Today explains that copper is an essential mineral that plays a role in various bodily functions, including energy production, iron metabolism, and the production of red blood cells.
MCT (medium-chain triglycerides):
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323058 – This article on Medical News Today explains that MCTs are a type of saturated fat that are easily digestible and rapidly metabolized for energy. MCTs are commonly used in sports nutrition and weight management.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323690 – This article on Medical News Today explains that plant sterols are substances found in plants that are similar in structure to cholesterol and may help to lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322411 – This article on Medical News Today explains that chrysin may have potential as a natural remedy for low testosterone levels, but more research is needed.
Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP V/S Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP Red with Nitric Oxide
Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP and its counterpart, Testosterone UP Red with Nitric Oxide, both aim to boost testosterone levels, but they have distinct formulations tailored for different outcomes.
The original Testosterone UP focuses on a blend that includes Zinc, Pumpkin Seed oil, Nettle extracts, and the notable LJ100 Tongkat Ali, emphasizing testosterone production and overall male vitality. On the other hand, Testosterone UP Red with Nitric Oxide leans more towards enhancing physical performance.
It introduces L-Citrulline, a precursor to Nitric Oxide, which is known to improve blood flow, potentially aiding in muscle growth and recovery. This version also incorporates Fenugreek, which has been linked to increased testosterone levels and improved exercise performance. Additionally, the inclusion of Beet powder, known for its nitrate content, further amplifies its focus on boosting physical performance.
While making the choice between the 2 products, follow this guideline-
- Testosterone UP:
- Individuals seeking to elevate their testosterone levels.
- Those aiming to enhance male vitality.
- Testosterone UP Red with Nitric Oxide:
- Athletically inclined individuals.
- Those looking to improve workout performance and muscle recovery.
- Individuals aiming for enhanced blood flow and physical prowess.
Testosterone UP’s indirect ingredients
Plant Sterols: Plant sterols are naturally occurring compounds found in plants that are structurally similar to cholesterol. They are known for their cholesterol-lowering properties and are often added to foods for this benefit. In the context of testosterone boosters like Testosterone UP, plant sterols, particularly beta-sitosterol, have been researched for their potential to inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
By inhibiting this enzyme, there’s a possibility of maintaining higher levels of testosterone. However, it’s worth noting that while plant sterols might offer some benefits in maintaining testosterone levels, they are not primary testosterone boosters and their effect might be subtle compared to other potent ingredients.
Chrysin: Chrysin is a flavonoid found in honey, propolis, and many plants. It has been researched for its potential anti-aromatase activity. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. By inhibiting aromatase, Chrysin could theoretically increase testosterone levels by preventing its conversion to estrogen.
However, while this sounds promising, human studies have shown that Chrysin is not very bioavailable when taken orally, which means its effectiveness as a testosterone booster when consumed in supplement form might be limited. For Chrysin to be effective, it might need to be taken in conjunction with agents that improve its absorption or through other delivery methods that enhance its bioavailability.
Testosterone UP Positive User reviews
1). After beginning a regular exercise program, I started taking this supplement and found that my endurance increased, and I was able to lose the last few pounds I had been struggling with for months. I’m not sure how much it helps with a workout, but I can tell you that it makes you feel like a 16 year old! I bought it first at a local store, then a larger bottle on Amazon.
2). I’m not sure if the product actually raises testosterone levels or not, but I do believe it helps. I haven’t noticed any increase in energy, but it definitely boosts my sex drive. Out of five times I’ve taken it, four of them have resulted in successful intercourse. I haven’t lost any weight, but I have gained some and I’m keeping an eye on my body fat percentage.
3). Overall, I think this product is helpful. I haven’t seen any drastic changes, but I do feel more energized and my sex drive has definitely been improved. I would recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their workouts or just feel more youthful.
Testosterone UP Negative user reviews
I have been taking this product for nearly three months as directed, but have not noticed any positive changes. Even after consuming two bottles, I still do not feel any different. Taking a multivitamin seems to have more of an impact than this product. I would have to have a blood test to determine if there are any real differences.
Bottomline on Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP
This product seems to be targeting testosterone production, yet the inclusion of ingredients to fight against cholesterol is puzzling. It is a missed opportunity to focus primarily on boosting testosterone and missing the combination of ingredients for the purpose. The blend seems illogical. There are better, more efficient blends in the market that also provide better value for money. Overall, a good general health supplement for men, NOT as good as a T booster.