What is Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP Booster?
Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP booster claims to be the perfect supplement for men of all ages, offering a unique 2-in-1 formula to help boost testosterone levels and enhance male vitality and performance. With its all-natural, eco-friendly packaging featuring images of leaves, grass, and water, it gives an “Organic/All-Natural” feel while boasting that this product is a safe and effective way to increase testosterone levels without the risks associated with traditional bodybuilding products. Well, let’s see!
Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP Ingredients
Studies have found that Zinc, also found in TestoFuel and PrimeMale, has a link to healthy testosterone production. BioPerine, a patented extract of piperine, has been clinically tested and found to significantly enhance the absorption of various supplement nutrients. Asian red ginseng has been used for centuries to strengthen the immune system, boost energy, and increase longevity with lab animals showing increased testosterone levels. Pumpkin seed oil is great for magnesium, which is beneficial for testosterone production. Nettle root contains beta-sitosterol, which helps elevate testosterone levels, as well as decreasing estrogen levels. Longjack Extract, or Tongkat Ali, is a pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac, with evidence suggesting it may be an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile agent.
Chrysin may increase testosterone levels, however, the amount absorbed from the intestine is likely to be very small. Gamma Oryzanol has no reliable evidence to prove it has any benefit. High levels of copper are correlated with low testosterone, while MCT and Plant Sterols are good for reducing cholesterol but have no effect on testosterone levels. According to some experts anecdotal evidence from boybuilders, Tribulus has never really been proven to increase testosterone levels, despite some studies.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323590 – This article on Medical News Today explains that nettle root may have potential to improve symptoms of an enlarged prostate, but more research is needed.
Pumpkin Seed Oil:
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323348 – This article on Medical News Today explains that pumpkin seed oil may have potential as a natural remedy for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), but more research is needed.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323359 – This article on Medical News Today explains that zinc may have potential as a natural remedy for low testosterone levels, but more research is needed.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/266480 – This article on Medical News Today explains that copper is an essential mineral that plays a role in various bodily functions, including energy production, iron metabolism, and the production of red blood cells.
MCT (medium-chain triglycerides):
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323058 – This article on Medical News Today explains that MCTs are a type of saturated fat that are easily digestible and rapidly metabolized for energy. MCTs are commonly used in sports nutrition and weight management.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323690 – This article on Medical News Today explains that plant sterols are substances found in plants that are similar in structure to cholesterol and may help to lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322411 – This article on Medical News Today explains that chrysin may have potential as a natural remedy for low testosterone levels, but more research is needed.
Testosterone UP Pros & Cons
- Contains four decent testosterone boosting ingredients
- Contains BioPerine which increases their absorption rate.
- This is similar to a ZMA product, as the ingredients are limited and focus solely on providing testosterone support.
- It also includes a healthy amount of Zinc and Magnesium from pumpkin seed, as well as Ginseng and Nettle extracts.
- The product contains several ingredients that do not raise testosterone levels, which is a missed opportunity to fill each pill with items that have a greater effect.
- Additionally, the inclusion of Tribulus is not as effective as other ingredients.
- TestoFuel, PrimeMale or TestoPrime are some products that contain more beneficial ingredients such as D-aspartic Acid, Vitamin D3, B6, B12, K2, Fenugreek and Oyster Extract.
Testosterone UP Positive User reviews
1). After beginning a regular exercise program, I started taking this supplement and found that my endurance increased, and I was able to lose the last few pounds I had been struggling with for months. I’m not sure how much it helps with a workout, but I can tell you that it makes you feel like a 16 year old! I bought it first at a local store, then a larger bottle on Amazon.
2). I’m not sure if the product actually raises testosterone levels or not, but I do believe it helps. I haven’t noticed any increase in energy, but it definitely boosts my sex drive. Out of five times I’ve taken it, four of them have resulted in successful intercourse. I haven’t lost any weight, but I have gained some and I’m keeping an eye on my body fat percentage.
3). Overall, I think this product is helpful. I haven’t seen any drastic changes, but I do feel more energized and my sex drive has definitely been improved. I would recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their workouts or just feel more youthful.
Testosterone UP Negative user reviews
I have been taking this product for nearly three months as directed, but have not noticed any positive changes. Even after consuming two bottles, I still do not feel any different. Taking a multivitamin seems to have more of an impact than this product. I would have to have a blood test to determine if there are any real differences.
Bottomline on Irwin Naturals Testosterone UP
This product seems to be targeting testosterone production, yet the inclusion of ingredients to fight against cholesterol is puzzling. It is a missed opportunity to focus primarily on boosting testosterone and missing the combination of ingredients for the purpose. The blend seems illogical. There are better, more efficient blends in the market that also provide better value for money. Overall, a good general health supplement for men, NOT as good as a T booster.