Introduction to AllMax Nutrition Testo FX
TestoFX is an athletic performance and testosterone enhancement supplement that has been touted to increase stamina, both sexually and athletically, as well as maximize users’ erectile potential. Unfortunately, the ingredients are all bundled up in a proprietary blend, which is a common marketing tactic used in the supplement industry to confuse customers and make them think that they are getting something revolutionary. However, proprietary blends are often a scam and should be avoided. Therefore, it is difficult to determine if the ingredients in TestoFX are worth the hype.
Ingredients in Testo FX
Ashwagandha Root Extract: Studies suggest that treatment with this extract may increase testosterone and LH levels in infertile men with low testosterone. Its effectiveness in those without fertility issues is unknown.
Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum): Claims that it increases testosterone levels have not been backed up by clinical evidence. It is said to be an erectile aid, but there is no evidence to support this. It has been shown to increase semen production, but it may have long-term side effects if taken daily.
Saw Palmetto Extract: Native to Florida and the Southeastern US, it has been used to treat ED. However, studies show it can actually worsen ED in some cases. It has been shown to help treat prostate swelling, but it can also cause vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, liver and pancreas damage.
Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia, Tongkat Ali) – Research suggests that this pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac may act as an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile agent, while some evidence suggests it may increase testosterone levels in animals and humans.
Horny Goat Weed – Epimedium, the active component of horny goat weed, appears to act as a phosphodiesterase inhibitor, similar to medications used to treat erectile dysfunction. It does not, however, stimulate testosterone production.
DIM (Diindolylmethane) – Diindolylmethane may help to promote a healthy balance of testosterone in the body, and is found in vegetables such as broccoli.
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant made by the body and found in every cell, where it helps to convert glucose into energy. Additionally, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off “free radicals” and protect cells from harmful chemical reactions.
Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) – This supplement is known to reduce inflammation, but there is no evidence to suggest it affects testosterone levels.
Testo FX Pros & Cons
- The product contains a comprehensive formula of some powerful ingredients
- Comes from a reputable company.
- The product only offers 4 major ingredients for testosterone stimulation which is insufficient compared to the hype
- The daily dose is only 3 tablets, the blend of ingredients is not fully disclosed
- The price of $84.95 is very expensive for the ingredients.
- Additionally, there have been mixed user reviews
- Some ingredients carry a risk of side effects
Testo FX Positive User reviews
- After taking Testofx for two weeks, I noticed a significant increase in my strength and had added 3kg of muscle mass to my body by week three. I have been taking it daily in the morning and have found it to be an excellent test booster that provides a mental boost and increased energy. It is milder than other products, so there have been no adverse side effects when taking it or cycling off of it. If you are looking for a quality product that will help you gain a few pounds and make you feel more confident, this is the one for you.
- I recently tested Testofx for a 30-day period, taking 3 pills daily in the morning. At first, the results were promising with an increase in libido, energy, and a more positive outlook. The list of ingredients contains some of the most well-known and effective supplements for increasing testosterone and libido. However, after the first week, the results began to decline. Libido decreased noticeably and the other benefits slowly decreased as well.
- Overall, I would recommend Testofx, but with the caveat that it’s important to track the results to make sure it’s working for you.
Testo FX Negative User reviews
- I can’t speak for everyone, but this product didn’t work well for me. I may try it again in the future, as it contains some great ingredients like Ashwagandha and Resveratrol. It’s possible that taking this supplement at a different time of day or in a different cycle could produce different results.
- I haven’t had a positive experience with Allmax’s product. After using it for two weeks, I didn’t feel any difference. Additionally, I had some unpleasant side effects, including headaches and poor sleep. I also had some testicular discomfort, decreased energy, and a lack of libido after using the product for a week. Therefore, I would not recommend this product, as the Saw Palmetto in it could have adverse effects on testosterone. Personally, I threw away the bottle and all of my symptoms resolved shortly after.
Bottomline on Testo FX
Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek are well-known and effective ingredients in male enhancement supplements, but TestoFX contains a combination of lower quality ingredients that could potentially cause side effects. We do not recommend products that contain saw palmetto or artificial colors Blue #1 and Red #40. Fortunately, there are other Testosterone boosting or male enhancement products available that contain ashwagandha and are free of these potentially harmful ingredients.