Introduction to BPI Sports A-HD Elite
BPI Sports A-HD Elite is designed to help you achieve your bodybuilding goals. Its unique blend of ingredients is formulated to support a healthy anabolic state and promote healthy testosterone levels. This supplement can help you reduce body fat and build a lean, hard, and shredded physique. Moreover, it can help restore energy levels, confidence and sexual function. With regular use, BPI Sports A-HD Elite can help you achieve increased strength, power, and muscle gains in the gym. Plus, it is made in the USA in a cGMP, FDA-compliant facility and is backed with a 100% money-back guarantee.
BPI Sports A-HD Elite Ingredients
A-HD Elite provides 15 mg of zinc, as well as a proprietary blend of Montana tomentosa, Chenopodium, Caesalpinia benthamiana, Curcuma longa, and Trichopus. While zinc deficiency can lead to low testosterone levels, the dosages of the other ingredients in the product are unknown. Studies suggest that Caesalpinia benthamiana can increase vasodilation and Chenopodium may increase sperm count, while Trichopus may have aphrodisiac properties.
Overall, this product is likely to have more of an effect on sexual performance than on muscle mass.
- Montana tomentosa – According to Medical News Today, Montana tomentosa has been used in traditional medicine for various purposes, including as an aphrodisiac and to enhance male fertility. However, there is limited scientific evidence to support these uses.
- Chenopodium – A study published in the journal Nutrients found that Chenopodium may have potential as a natural testosterone booster. The study found that rats given a Chenopodium extract had increased levels of testosterone. However, more research is needed to determine if these results would be replicated in humans.
- Caesalpinia benthamiana – According to a study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Caesalpinia benthamiana has been traditionally used as an aphrodisiac and to enhance male fertility. However, like Montana tomentosa, there is limited scientific evidence to support these uses.
- Curcuma longa – A study published in the Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine found that Curcuma longa may have potential as a natural testosterone booster. The study found that rats given a Curcuma longa extract had increased levels of testosterone. However, like the other ingredients, more research is needed to determine if these results would be replicated in humans.
BPI Sports A-HD Elite Pros & Cons
The Pros of this supplement are:
It contains an adequate amount of Zinc
It is made from natural ingredients and has limited side effects
It may enhance sexual desire and performance
It may enhance physical performance by dilating blood vessels
It may result in stronger muscle pumps during workouts
The Cons of this supplement are:
The amount of each ingredient is not fully disclosed
It seems to focus more on sexual enhancement rather than physical performance enhancement
There is limited research on the benefits of the product
It does not contain some essential testosterone boosting ingredients
It requires a 4-week break after each cycle and only one capsule per day is recommended.
This product appears to contain a decent dosage of zinc and is a natural supplement, which may make it less likely to cause side effects. It is purported to boost sex drive and performance, as well as potentially increasing exercise performance through vasodilation. However, it does not give the full dosage of the ingredients it contains, and there are some key testosterone boosting ingredients that are missing. Additionally, it should be cycled, with 4 weeks off at a time, and only a 1 capsule serving per day. The studies on the benefits of this product are not definite.
BPI Sports A-HD Elite Positive User reviews
1). I have been taking the A-HD ELITE for a few years now, and I believe it has helped me reach my goals during OCR events. I have used up to 5 bottles of this product and would purchase again.
2). I am 43 years old and have been training for a while. After taking this product for one month, I noticed an increase in my strength and muscle gain, although there was some non-lean-muscle weight gain too. I wouldn’t recommend it for those looking to lose fat, but this product would be suitable for someone my age who is seeking to gain lean muscle.
3). I had to discontinue using this product after a month’s cycle due to the disruption it caused to my sleeping pattern, even though I took it at 9am. However, I did notice an improvement in my gym performance and an increase in my energy levels.
4). I tried this product a few hours ago and experienced no negative side effects. I felt more aware of my body and had more energy. I plan to review it again in a month or so, and I may consider taking other BPI products to continue “stacking”.
5). I am really pleased with this product. It has helped me to define my muscles in the gym and I have noticed an increase in my strength and testosterone. It is great that it only requires one pill a day compared to other test boosters.
6). This supplement is great for maintaining healthy testosterone levels. My husband used it for 4 weeks along with intense training and he experienced increased muscle mass, improved potency and a better mood.
7). I have been using this product for a week now and have seen some great gains, especially when taken with BCAAs, protein shakes and multi-vitamins. I am excited to see what results I can achieve after a month.
BPI Sports A-HD Elite Negative user reviews
- I have been using supplements for the past three years and have had an athletic build. I recently tried this product in hopes that it would give me an energy boost to help me gain muscle mass, but unfortunately all I got was stomach aches.
Even after months of taking it, I never noticed any noticeable effects.
- The crash after the two month cycle was also awful, so I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Bottomline on BPI Sports A-HD Elite
In conclusion, this product does contain zinc which may be beneficial for those with low testosterone levels. However, it does not provide many other benefits. Sexual performance and drive may be increased, and there may also be a slight edge in the gym. Nevertheless, the price point is good, but it may not be worth it when considering the lack of other ingredients and the inability to prove that the ingredients in the product effectively boost testosterone. Therefore, it may be wise to look at other testosterone boosting products. It is purported to boost sex drive and performance, as well as potentially increasing exercise performance through vasodilation. However, it does not give the full dosage of the ingredients it contains, and there are some key testosterone boosting ingredients that are missing.