If you’re looking for something to take your workout to the next level, you should consider taking a preworkout supplement. They offer many different benefits related to muscle growth, endurance, and focus during your workout. They also provide significant energy. Typically, pre-workouts are recommended 15-30 minutes before your workout with 8oz of water. In my experience, I have found them to be more effective for me when taken about 10 minutes before my workout. The amount of water I use depends a lot on the type of pre-workout it is. Some supplements mix better than others. One of such supplements is Gat Nitraflex.
Gat Nitraflex is a supplement that is usually taken before exercising. It incites an individual’s level of motivation to visit the gym house, raises your energy level and aids in increasing your slender muscle development ability. This is the common essence of all pre workout supplements. To find the most effective pre workout supplement could be really tough. We’ve made available a list of the top 10 most effective pre workout supplements of 2018. It would help you study the dissimilarity between the most effective supplements and the less effective supplements.
- INCREASE MUSCLE GROWTH WITH SUPPORTED TESTOSTERONE LEVELS: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex.
- INCREASE BLOOD FLOW AND ENERGY: This clinically tested, high-intensity pre-training formula has potent ingredients to help magnify energy, alertness, strength, stamina, pumps and free testosterone during workouts.
- CREATINE-FREE, IDEAL FOR PRE-CONTEST PREP AND LEAN MUSCLE: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult, so we left it out. NITRAFLEX is ideal for pre-contest prep and lean muscle physique.
- BOOST BENCH PRESS STRENGTH IN 2 WEEKS: Increase bench press strength up to 10 lbs in just 2 weeks. Potent ingredients will increase energy for each workout while increasing strength.
- INCREASE INTENSITY OF WORKOUT WITH MORE ENERGY: Contains unique ratios of compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you’re flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme.
Pricing Last update on 2020-05-22 / Links and Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
GAT Nitraflex Ingredients
The GAT Nitraflex formula is made up of proprietary blends which each focus on a unique aspect of workout intensity:
Citrulline: Citrulline becomes L-Arginine during digestion, and is then further broken down into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is responsible for helping improve blood flow and circulation, and making sure that your muscles are receiving the nutrients and oxygen they need to work their hardest.
Resveratrol: When people talk about the health benefits of red wine, they are really talking about the health benefits of resveratrol. Resveratrol helps manage your heart health and ensure that your body stays in good condition.
L-Arginine: This is the precursor to nitric oxide and can help improve your blood flow. Blood flow is important to a workout because it can help ensure that your muscles are getting all the energy they need to be pushed harder throughout your workout.
Carnosyn (Beta Alanine): Beta Alanine is an endurance boosting ingredient that can help you push your body harder during your workouts, and it’s also been proven to stimulate more efficient muscle growth when dosed properly on a regular basis.
Caffeine: This is a commonly used catalyst worldwide. It is an amazingly good way to begin your day with strength and inspiration. But a lot of people don’t known that is a validated fat burner. This implies that it does not only incite energy levels, it also burns body fat within a very short period of time.
|RANK||Product Name||Product Type||Review|
|10||Natures Plus GH Male||Pills||Another product from Nature's Plus that focuses primarily on HGH. It has some antioxidants too like resveratrol, and overall seems an excellent anti-aging supplement. We'd have liked it more if it contained GABA.|
|50||DaVinci Laboratories Maxi-HGH||Powder||A simple amino acids based HGH supplement that claims to combine the proper quantities and ratios of L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Lysine and Glycine. Unfortunately, it seems to be more as a protein supplement, and also the price is far more expensive than other HGH products in the same league, not to mention it misses out on some crucial ingredients.|
|53||Herbal Nutrition Muscle Force Extreme||Spray||This non-homeopathic HGH spray claims to be more Bio-available than pills/capsules and has 400mg Proprietary Growth Formula, Containing L-Arginine, Bulgarian Tribulus & Niacin. Dosing is good as compared to other similar products but way less than supplements in pills/capsules form, although the user reviews seem good.|
Theanine: L-theanine is a very potent substance used to manufacture Green Tea. It aids in neutralizing the negative side effects that come with taking caffeine, since many people are sensitive to caffeine.
Advantages of GAT Nitraflex
- It’s made by a reputable company.
- There are tons of GAT Nitraflex reviews out there from novices and experienced bodybuilders alike, and they are overwhelmingly positive, with most commenting on how the energy is strong and focuses, not jittery and short-lived.
- You only need one scoop, and some people need even less.
- It comes in several different flavors, and I haven’t seen a lot of complaints about the taste.
Disadvantages of GAT Nitraflex
- Not the most effective ingredient list
- Isn’t as strong as other brands
- Can cause some stomach troubles
Where to Buy
You can purchase GAT Nitraflex online or at GNC.
The 30 serving tub (which may last as long as 2 months if all you need is ½ a scoop, sells for anywhere from $32 to $48. I’ve seen it pretty cheap at Amazon, but be careful.I’ve seen some reviews over there talking about getting expired product.
We came to the conclusion, that Gat Nitraflex gives us a lesser motivation as the other more effective pre workout supplements. Even though a simple list of ingredient can be beneficial at times, we think Gat Nitraflex omitted some ingredients that most effective pre workout supplements always contain.