- Ingredient Quality
- User Reviews
EVL TEST by Evlution Nutrition is a testosterone booster that promises to provide users with increased testosterone levels, strength, performance, stamina, and improved sleep. It contains several potent ingredients known to boost testosterone levels, such as D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek Seed Extract. However, it also includes some ingredients like Tribulus Terrestris, which are NOT as effective as they’re believed to be. The product has received mixed reviews, with some users praising its benefits and others reporting side effects. It’s priced reasonably, but potential users should be aware of its high DAA content and the inclusion of DIM at 250mg, which might have estrogenic effects. Priced very competitively, this product deserves to be rated in top 10.
- Transparent Ingredients: No proprietary blends, allowing users to see exact dosages.
- Contains Proven Ingredients: Ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek are known to support testosterone levels and libido.
- Affordable: Reasonably priced in comparison to other testosterone boosters.
- Positive User Feedback: Many users have reported benefits such as improved sleep, increased stamina, and strength.
- Manufactured in FDA-approved factories: Ensures quality and safety.
- Misses out on some ingredients like Ashwagandha, Tongkat ali, anti-oxidants etc.
- Concerns with DIM: DIM, especially in higher doses, can potentially increase estrogen levels.
- Zinc Dosage: The high dosage might be too much for some, leading to potential side effects.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Despite its popularity, it’s proven ineffective for boosting testosterone.
- Single Daily Serving: One serving per day might not sustain testosterone levels throughout the day.
- Vitamin D Dosage: The amount might be insufficient to significantly impact testosterone levels.
- DIM Concerns: DIM, especially in doses higher than 100mg, can increase estrogen levels, negatively impacting testosterone.
Introduction to EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition
EVL TEST, a testosterone booster created by Evlution Nutrition, is one of the most sought after supplements on the market today. It promises to provide users with increased testosterone levels, strength, performance, stamina, and improved sleep. Though it is a top seller on both Amazon and Bodybuilding.com, it is important to consider the ingredients, price, and independent reviews to determine if EVL TEST is worth the hype and your money.
EVL Test Ingredients
Evlution Nutrition EVL Test contains several ingredients that are known to help increase free testosterone levels. The product has a large dose of D-Aspartic Acid, which aids in the release of luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, and growth hormone.
It also contains Tribulus Terrestris Extract, which has been proven to be ineffective in raising testosterone levels, as well as Fenugreek Seed Extract, which has been proven to raise free testosterone levels by up to 90%.
Additionally, the product contains Diindolylmethane, a compound found in Brussel sprouts and broccoli that has been shown to boost testosterone, as well as Vitamin B6, which helps prevent the synthesis of estrogen.
Magnesium supplementation has been demonstrated to increase testosterone levels in active men, although it was not as effective in men who did not exercise regularly.
Adding zinc to your diet can help to prevent a deficiency, which can lead to a decrease in testosterone levels.
Vitamin D deficiency is common in the US, and supplementing with Vitamin D can raise testosterone levels by up to 40%. EVL Test focuses on being a dietary supplement to help build lean muscle mass and contains a relatively lower amount of Vitamin D than is recommended, so it is suggested to supplement with 3-4000IU for the best results.
My take on EVL TEST
Upon a meticulous examination of Evlution Nutrition’s EVL TEST, one can’t help but feel a sense of déjà vu, reminiscent of the shortcomings observed in the Six Star Testosterone Booster by Muscletech. While EVL TEST does make a commendable effort in its formulation, it unfortunately falls into the trap of being overly simplistic in its approach.
The foundation of any testosterone booster lies in its formula, and while a well-thought-out combination of ingredients can elevate a product to greatness,
EVL TEST seems to have missed a few critical notes.
The inclusion of ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek does give it a semblance of credibility, but then, it seems to plateau. It’s akin to a symphony that starts with a crescendo but then abruptly transitions into a monotonous tune. Predictable. Lackluster. Incomplete.
- One of the most glaring omissions is the lack of Ashwagandha. In the realm of testosterone boosters, Ashwagandha isn’t just another ingredient; it’s a powerhouse. Its dual ability to elevate testosterone levels while combating stress-induced cortisol is unparalleled. The absence of this adaptogen is akin to a luxury car missing a turbocharged engine – it looks good but lacks the punch.
- Furthermore, the product’s attempt at estrogen modulation with DIM at a 250mg dosage is questionable at best. While DIM has its merits, at such a high dosage, it runs the risk of elevating estrogen levels, which is counterintuitive for a testosterone booster. It’s like trying to douse a fire with gasoline – it just exacerbates the problem.
- Additionally, the absence of potent antioxidants and the decision to opt for DIM over more effective anti-estrogen ingredients feels like a missed opportunity. It’s as if the maestros behind EVL TEST overlooked the intricate dance of hormones, focusing solely on testosterone while neglecting its interplay with other vital hormones.
In conclusion, while EVL TEST does make an earnest attempt, it feels like a product that’s still in beta testing. It has the potential, but it needs refinement, sophistication, and a more holistic approach. It’s not just about boosting testosterone; it’s about creating a harmonious hormonal balance, and sadly, EVL TEST is still a few notes short of that symphony.
Alternatives to EVL TEST
While EVL TEST offers a basic foundation for testosterone enhancement, those seeking a more comprehensive and sophisticated approach might consider alternatives like TestoPrime and PrimeMale.
TestoPrime stands out with its potent blend of Ashwagandha and Fenugreek, both renowned for their testosterone-boosting properties and stress-reducing capabilities.
On the other hand, PrimeMale incorporates Luteolin, a natural compound that’s superior to DIM in modulating estrogen levels, ensuring a balanced hormonal environment. Both these alternatives provide a more holistic and refined approach to testosterone optimization compared to EVL TEST.
Which Test Booster should you buy?
- EVL TEST:
- Best for budget-conscious users seeking a foundational testosterone boost.
- Best for beginners in the testosterone enhancement journey, offering basic support without the advanced formulations of its counterparts.
- Best for high-stress professionals or individuals undergoing significant life changes due to its Ashwagandha content, which combats stress-induced testosterone decline.
- Best for those seeking an advanced blend of traditional and modern ingredients for testosterone enhancement.
- Best for older men aiming to counteract age-related testosterone decline.
- Best for those looking for a balanced hormonal profile, thanks to its inclusion of Luteolin, a superior estrogen modulator.
More research on key ingredients in EVLTEST
- PubMed Central: The Effects of D-Aspartic Acid Supplementation on Testosterone Levels: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
This article provides a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies on the effects of D-Aspartic Acid supplementation on testosterone levels. The authors found that D-Aspartic Acid supplementation can significantly increase testosterone levels in healthy males.
- PubMed Central: The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Testosterone Levels of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects at Rest and after Exhaustion
This article explores the effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels in both athletes and sedentary subjects. The authors found that magnesium supplementation can increase testosterone levels, particularly in individuals with low baseline magnesium levels.
- PubMed Central: The Effect of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) on Testosterone Level and Insulin Sensitivity in Healthy Males: A Randomized Controlled Trial
This article describes a randomized controlled trial that investigated the effects of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) supplementation on testosterone levels and insulin sensitivity in healthy males. The authors found that Fenugreek supplementation significantly increased testosterone levels and improved insulin sensitivity in the study participants.
For the best results when taking EVLTEST, it is important to spread out the dosage into three to four doses per day. Taking just one dose per day can cause your testosterone levels to drop between doses, so taking multiple doses throughout the day helps to maintain consistent levels. Doing this ensures that you get the most out of the product.
The price of EVLTEST is generally around $35.00. This is a typical cost for a test booster. Unfortunately, there aren’t any discounts if you purchase in bulk, but you may be able to get free shipping if you spend over $50 at certain websites.
EVLTEST Pros & Cons
- High DAA content
- Manufactured in FDA-approved factories
- Contains solid doses of zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, and Fenugreek
- No proprietary blends used
- Positive customer reviews online
- DIM not suitable for long-term use
- DAA volume may be too high for smaller people
- Lacks key ingredients
- Contains Tribulus Terrestris, which has been proven ineffective many times
- Low doses of vitamin D and magnesium
- Some users have reported experiencing headaches
- Only one dose per day, which can lead to testosterone levels dropping between doses
EVL Test User Reviews
EVL Test has had a very mixed reception from customers. Some have found it to be very effective for short-term gains in muscle mass, while others have experienced negative side effects such as insomnia, joint aches, and headaches. This could be due to the high concentrations of DIM and DAA, which may be too much for some people. However, those who have had positive experiences with EVL Test likely have not had any issues with the ingredients.
EVL Test Testosterone Booster Positive User Reviews
Few Key Points from the positive user reviews posted by consumers of this supplement-
1). This supplement is not likely to produce any significant Testosterone increases, but it may provide some beneficial effects as if the T levels had been boosted. Tribulus, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D, Fenugreek extract, and B6 are all included to help balance hormones, improve sleep, and provide energy. D-Aspartic Acid is an ingredient that may or may not have any impact. It is important to be aware that this product contains high amounts of ingredients and to not overdo it, as it can lead to dehydration headaches. Both men and women can benefit from this product to reduce Estrogen dominance, menopause, and any hormonal imbalances.
2). This product is not a miracle worker and results will not be seen after a week of use. It is important to follow a healthy diet and lifestyle to achieve optimal results. After 4-6 weeks, users should expect increased energy, better sleep, and a leaner physique.
3). This supplement will help with sleep, as it contains Vitamin B6, D and Vit D. It is important to make sure to drink plenty of water when taking this product, as dehydration headaches can occur. D-aspartic acid is the main ingredient and its effectiveness is not always guaranteed.
4). After using this product consistently for a period of time, users should notice improved sleep, increased strength, some fat loss, and improved libido/function. Additionally, they should experience increased mental and physical energy throughout the day.
5). This product has been used by a 45-year-old male for over a year and has provided him with improved sleep, increased stamina and strength during workouts, and improved libido. He recommends it to other men his age looking for a boost.
EVL Test Testosterone Booster Negative User Reviews
1). I recently tried this product and have had nothing but bad experiences. After taking it according to the directions, I experienced severe headaches every morning. I was also unable to get even placebo effect from the product.
2). The pills have an unpleasant taste and smell, but I swallowed them anyway. I’m giving this product one star for its ingredients and flavor and two stars overall, as it didn’t make me sick. However, I don’t think I got any benefit from it. Additionally, I would caution others to be careful when taking this supplement, as I experienced Zinc Toxicity from taking it with other Zinc supplements.
Bottomline on EVLTest Testosterone Booster
Overall, EVLTEST contains some good ingredients in high doses, but it is lacking other key ingredients and the fact that they use Tribulus Terrestris, which is ineffective, is perplexing. While you may still experience some benefits from EVLTEST, there are other supplements that are more effective in boosting testosterone levels.
In our review of EVL Test, we found two major flaws that prevent us from recommending it. Firstly, they use too much DAA, past the point where it is useful, and at the expense of other well studied ingredients like Panax Ginseng. Secondly, their inclusion of DIM is problematic. Recent research into prolonged use of DIM has revealed some negative effects, including direct impacts on sperm quality and the degeneration of testicular tissue.
Therefore, if you are looking for a testosterone booster to increase lean muscle naturally, we suggest you try TestoPrime or PrimeMale instead. If, however, you are looking for a testosterone booster with a different focus, we recommend you check out our best T boosters list.
In conclusion, while EVLTEST may provide some benefits, it is not the best option for those looking to optimize their testosterone production in the long term. We rate EVLTEST as slightly above average.